Hi Simon,

Thanks for your inquiry and very sorry to reply with such a delay.

Il 05/10/21 13:11, Simon Phipps ha scritto:
Just to be clear, Emiliano, is this an official Board communication or a personal message from you?

As I read §1.2 of the Rules of Procedure of the Board of Directors, it is mandatory to make available a proposal of the amendments to said Rules to the public at lease one week in advance a final vote from the Board, and that's what my message was sent for. The draft proposed aims to modify the Rules of Procedure to include a Conflict of Interest policy.

This proposal of amendments is my own, but, as already clarified by others, is supported by other directors.

The official Board approval (or an eventual rejection) is determined then when this proposal will be voted by the Board itself.

I hope this clarifies your doubts.

Regards,
--
Emiliano Vavassori, Member of the Board of Directors