Am 30.08.21 um 11:50 schrieb Thorsten Behrens:
Hi Andreas,

please, this is not very constructive so far. I tell you §8 is not
affected, you claim it is (and conclude a number of things from there).

At the same time, MC and board are working on a CoI policy, so this:

§ 8 IV and CoI are not identical.

But it's relatively clear that we have a dissent on the understanding of
§ 8 IV of the statutes.

Regards,
Andreas

--