Hi Andreas,

please, this is not very constructive so far. I tell you ยง8 is not
affected, you claim it is (and conclude a number of things from there).

At the same time, MC and board are working on a CoI policy, so this:

And it shows further that a critical view about the impact of such
actions on TDF and its reputation is not available inside all long
term board members.

is a needless ad hominem, and a false statement on top.

If you still have concerns, please lets get into a quick call (you
have my number); or you join one of the next board meetings - there's
always room for the community to ask questions in the beginning.

All the best,

-- Thorsten