the Membership Committee tender group has unanimously decided on the tender for the MC tooling, as mentioned during last Friday's board call. We now make this decision public in accordance with our statutes.

We have received six offers for this tender.
The tender has been awarded to Marco Marinello.
The tender will be within budget.

Tel: +49 30 5557992-50 | Mail: floeff@documentfoundation.org