we originally posted [1] this tender in April, but we are now extending [2] the application deadline.

The deadline for questions stays as in the original tender: June 15, 2021

The deadline for applications has been extended to: June 24, 2021

For all details on the tender, please refer to the original blogpost. [1]

Florian

[1] https://blog.documentfoundation.org/blog/2021/04/29/tender-to-implement-curl-based-http-webdav-ucp-202104-01/

[2] https://blog.documentfoundation.org/blog/2021/06/11/extended-tender-to-implement-curl-based-http-webdav-ucp-202104-01/

Tel: +49 30 5557992-50 | Mail: floeff@documentfoundation.org