Hello Guilhem

Am 30.05.21 um 12:26 schrieb Guilhem Moulin:
You want “e.g.” then not “i.e.”.  The latter isn't a replacement for
“for instance”, it stands for “id est” (“that *is*”).
     https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Latin_phrases_(E)#e.g.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Latin_phrases_(I)#id_est

Thanks for the hint. I use(d) it as abbreviation for "in example" - but indeed, for the better educated of us it surely is misleading :-) So indeed, it was meant as an example to illustrate something, not to emphasize something. I'll correct the specs accordingly.
--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Uwe Altmann