Hi Andreas

Am 26.05.21 um 21:17 schrieb Andreas Mantke:
So go on and...arrange
                ^^^^^^^^^^!!!

That's the point: Stop complaining but go on and nudge a company or a group of Plone developers to offer something and to give a credible answer how to ensure 5 years of reliable support on this. As a plone developer you'll surely know some. With python we'll have no problem to find someone if we need some changes in a few years.

Maybe it's most easy to complain on this. I offered hands-on workshops
with no interest from the TDF community in the past. The TDF admin team
got a training from a Plone core developer some time ago.

...what doesn't change anything on the basic problem. We (in contrast to your opinion) did not first set up plone (or something else) and then look for people who perhaps maybe want to learn it (which - if we had found some - would have been at least the second best solution. But we didn't find them). We have to cut the coat according to our cloth. (btw.: Similar as the android app. Sad - but there seems no one out there interested to develop under TDFs umbrella)

But there are other software with such Bus_factor in the project, but
nobody is complaining about that (or not loudly / in public).

And what does this contribute to the discussion on the MC tooling? Please stay focused.
--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Uwe Altmann