Dear community,

find below the agenda for our

-> TDF board meeting with a public part and followed by a private part
-> on Friday, April 23rd at 1300 Berlin time

For time zone conversion, see e.g. https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converted.html?iso=20210423T13&p1=37&p2=136&p3=241&p4=589

-> at https://jitsi.documentfoundation.org/TDFBoard
We meet on jitsi, and please, if possible use Chrome browser and do not use video and until not speaking up please mute.

-> AGENDA:

Public Part

1. Q&A: Answering Questions from the community (All, max. 10 min)
Rationale: Provide an opportunity for the community to ask questions to the board and about TDF.

2. Inform&Discuss: Status of annual filings and report (Florian, all 5min)
* Status and feedback so far, deadline for feedback, initializing or running vote on it Rationale: We have filings and reports in public, so let's discuss in public first. We can move to private if needed.

3. Inform&Discuss: Status of FSF temporary suspension from the advisory board (Lothar, Florian, all 5min)
   * Status and feedback so far, proposal of rescheduling in 4 weeks
Rationale: We have mailed a statement on it in public, so let's discuss in public first. We can move to private if needed.

4. Discuss: Business entity (Thorsten, Uwe, Lothar, Florian, all 15min)
* first Meeting with tax attorney, summary and discussion, further steps, further help from tax attorney * Two existing proposals in https://nextcloud.documentfoundation.org/s/NeBWm25cd2LHyoq - Germany and Luxembourg Rationale: We asked the public to send proposals, so let's discuss in public first. We can move to private if needed.

Private Part

5. (optional) Discuss: Business entity (Thorsten, Lothar, Florian, all time incl. see above)

6. (optional) Discuss: Status of annual filings and report (Florian, all time incl. see above)

7. (optional) Discuss: Status of FSF temporary suspension from the advisory board (Lothar, Florian, all time incl. see above)

8. Inform&Discuss: Informing and Discussing about the idea to involve a company as new member in the advisory board (Lothar, Florian, all 5min)
   Rational: Informing and discussing open questions and further process
   reason why in private: preliminary idea, names with it

9. Discuss&Plan: (Status of) Hiring a development mentor (Lothar, Nicolas, Florian, all 5min)
   Rational: Informing and discussing open questions and further process
   reason why in private: Human resources

10. Discuss&Plan: Status of 2021 Running and planned tenders, tender framework (Florian, Lothar All 10min) Rationale: inform about preliminary status view of running and planing for next tenders according to tender framework searching for proposals of persons for tender roles reason why in private: confidential items (like names, preliminary status view, fiscal issues, timeline)

Tel: +49 30 5557992-50 | Mail: floeff@documentfoundation.org