Hi Andreas

Am 26.03.21 um 11:03 schrieb Andreas Mantke:
And to what perception of TDF's bodies/team from the community / the
outside would that lead?

I didn't sign either. Imho it was not appropriate because (besides I'm not a member of any of TDFs bodies) this is not a statement of single persons but a statement of the TDF as an own body. This has to be decided by (a majority of) the BoD only. So Lothars signature, based on a decision of the BoD would have been absolutely enough - all further "good will"-signatures are rather distracting an lead in the end to some kind of strange discussions as we can see here. Case of "contradiction of well done is well-meant". So - again imho - there are not too less but too many signatures under this document.

But feel free to organize a collection of signatures in this case in parallel. Seeing forward to read the document anyone who has concerns with this case may sign (and I'm sure there will be many).
--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Uwe Altmann