On 25.3.2021 8.58, Ilmari Lauhakangas wrote:
On 24.3.2021 20.46, Andreas Mantke wrote:
Thus TDF has to evaluate the reasons for this poor execution and make
improvements (especially for the time after the corona pandemic). If TDF
will dodge on this topic, there will be from my opinion no valid reason
to complain about a 'shortage' of volunteers in the LibreOffice project.

I can't say I recognise your description as in 2021 alone I have onboarded over 130 volunteers and I'm not the only one doing this sort of thing.

I have to correct myself: in 2021 I have onboarded 58 volunteers and in 2020 84 volunteers.

Ilmari