Il 10/02/21 13:08, Guilhem Moulin ha scritto:
Before that https://github.com/libreoffice/online was a read-only mirror
for https://git.libreoffice.org/online , so by “revert decision 1b” I
guess you mean to make it so again?  Should both this and
https://listarchives.tdf.io/i/IbatXLjaK38BCbLBNiiw7Ned be approved, this
would mean that the tip of the master branch on both
https://git.libreoffice.org/online and https://github.com/libreoffice/online
would point to 4ca4fd34169dd386c2fa57bd28650c00b23d6864^.  (As was the
case between the Oct 1 and the implementation of the aforementioned BoD
decision.)

That's exactly what I propose, in a much richer and precise description.

But what do you mean by the second part of your proposal: “(if feasible)
point TDF repo on GitHub on git/gerrit on TDF infra”?  I can't think of
an interpretation that's not already covered by “revert decision 1b”.

Indeed. The second part of the phrase was only meant to explicitly state
what is going to happen in the end (including the technical clearance to
do it). "Revert decision 1b" should be quite clear by itself.

As stated (elsewhere), I intend these modifications as a temporary way
until a definitive and shared way will be decided by the Board.

Cheers,
--
Emiliano Vavassori, Member of the Board of Directors