Hi all,

there were already sensible remarks from other board members, so not to bring more complexity in here, just

+1 from my side.

Thanks
Lothar

Am 02.02.2021 um 18:10 schrieb Daniel Armando Rodriguez:
Hi,

I think it's pretty clear that several BoD members, me included, have misunderstood the implication of such vote. Especially 1b. So, my take is to vote on Guilhems proposal, detailed bellow. Which I support.

"rewind branches on https://git.libreoffice.org/online and for the time being deny all write
operations to the repository, be it on the git or gerrit side.  It'll
freeze the state of the dashboard, notification, and other clones for
free, and if/when we decide to accept contributions again everything
will be just one switch away."

--
Lothar K. Becker, Member of the Board of Directors

mail: lothar@documentfoundation.org
phone: +49 7202 9499 001 (c/o .riess applications gmbh)
-- To unsubscribe e-mail to: board-discuss+unsubscribe@documentfoundation.org Problems? https://www.libreoffice.org/get-help/mailing-lists/how-to-unsubscribe/ Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette List archive: https://listarchives.documentfoundation.org/www/board-discuss/ Privacy Policy: https://www.documentfoundation.org/privacy