Il 02/02/21 14:46, Michael Meeks ha scritto:
Hi Florian,

based on the previous discussion, putting the following to VOTE now:

    Ask the marketing team to summarize the new LibreOffice Online
information website (see vote item #1 in
https://listarchives.tdf.io/i/4bCUE2Lh2ffa-M8da8zEfPF7) in the release
notes, adding a link to the full page

[Note: The content of that website is currently edited and discussed and
should be finished soon.]

      I'm really not a huge fan of the board voting in such detail on these
specific sorts of actions. I'm rather confident in our marketing team
doing what's sensible and incorporating feedback to move us in a
reasonable direction perhaps based on high-level guidance from the board.

Agreed.

      Nevertheless the above seems un-controversial =)

Glad it is - +1 also for me.

Cheers,
--
Emiliano Vavassori, Member of the Board of Directors