Daniel Armando Rodriguez wrote:
"rewind branches on https://git.libreoffice.org/online and for the time
being deny all write
operations to the repository, be it on the git or gerrit side.  It'll
freeze the state of the dashboard, notification, and other clones for
free, and if/when we decide to accept contributions again everything
will be just one switch away."

Yep +1 - it was the initial, actual intention incidentally. ;)

Cheers,

-- Thorsten