Hi

On Wed, 2021-01-13 at 16:28 +0100, Florian Effenberger wrote:
[...]
Here's a set of VOTES (for the board) based on the previous discussions.
You may vote on each item individually, or in bulk.

For DISCUSSIONS around this (for anyone), please open a separate DISCUSS
thread.

1. Ask the marketing project to make a proposal to revamp the
LibreOffice Online website
(https://www.libreoffice.org/download/libreoffice-online/) to reflect
the status quo

2. Ask the team to keep an eye on BugZilla, and freeze/make read-only
the BugZilla component for LibreOffice Online, should that be necessary
(to avoid new bugs being filed, but do not delete existing content)

3. Point the OpenGrok repository to the mirrored Collabora Online
repository, for the time being, as long as the development is not
happening at TDF

4. Adapt the Dashboard for the Online repository and freeze
contributions in the state immediately preceding the fork

5. Ask the team to remove the Online section from the release notes in
the wiki

+1 from my side.

I still hope we'll see "online" back at TDF in the future.

All the best,
Nicolas

--
Nicolas Christener, Deputy Member of the Board of Directors