Hi Daniel,

On 02/12/2020 17:21, Daniel A. Rodriguez wrote:
I consider that contributions to COOL, should not taken into
consideration for TDF membership.

        I'm sure the membership committee will take all of these things into
consideration as they deliberate. If that is their decision, perhaps it
is no bad thing to re-shape our membership over the next year.

        It does however make it even more vital to get a mentor hired, unless
we want a rather smaller proportion of coders as members.

        From the COOL perspective, our position is unchanged: We respect and
recognize the contribution of all the developers of LibreOffice and will
honor that in equivalent access: commit, translation etc. on our side.

        Regards,

                Michael.