for me this is a more practical point, not to confuse with an "active" LOOL repo where we do not expect code contributions in the short term period and with that it is unlikely that other contributions (non code) to this repo will come life (which is contra productive).

Nevertheless, if frozen or not, it is far more important, that we all try to engage old/new code contributors to the LOOL project for TDF.

With that I see this as a short term measure to keep track and as soon as we have these new active project it/the content should be used again in this repo tool or the content of it in another appropriate one/repo tool as well for non coding contributions.

So in this understanding for a short term period +1 for 1., 1b. and 2. from me.

Cheers
Lothar