Hi Quentin,

On 29/10/2020 00:00, Quentin Christensen wrote:
I must admit I will have to go back and have a look at the current state
of issues with LibreOffice 7 and NVDA 2020.3.

        If you can come up with a list of prioritized / bucketed a11y issues -
we can try to estimate what it costs to fix them to get some work funded
here.

        I was personally slightly sad to see though that the last tasks we
proposed here didn't make it through the ranking to get tendered. But
always worth trying again.

        ATB,

                Michael.