Hi Florian,

I'm not sure if I can make the meeting (Europe and Australian timezones are
often not friendly to simultaneous meeting!) but I would be interested to
hear the outcome of the accessibility discussion.

We have many users of the NVDA screenreader who would love to use
LibreOffice, but run into accessibility issues with LibreOffice.  Because
we have not been able to have discussions with LO developers who can help
address these, I find it difficult to recommend LO to users.  I would love
to be able to help turn that around.

Kind regards

Quentin.

On Tue, Oct 20, 2020 at 1:38 AM Florian Effenberger <