Hi Michael, all,

Am 02.10.20 um 10:10 schrieb Michael Meeks:
Hi Andreas,

On 30/09/2020 09:40, Andreas Mantke wrote:
 c) form sub-group to work out and publish business entity proposals
it's not a really appropriate behavior of a German charity to create a
business entity in a country, which is known as a legal tax shelter.
      I'm sure no-one would want us to search the world for a jurisdiction
that is maximally burdensome to incorporate and run in =)

it's not about searching for the maximally burdensome, but a one that
are in accordance with the mindset of the foundation and its status as a
charity.

And if that is not in the requirements list, TDF will loose it's
reputation very quick.

(..)
      Andreas - if you want to get involved - I believe Florian is working on
a German entity proposal as another option - hopefully we see that soon.
Sorry, but I got no positive feedback for work with regulations etc. in
the past. Thus I concentrate here only on my payed full time job.
Personally I think there may be merit in a UK option still - if Simon is
interested in engaging.
My 2 Euro cents: I wouldn't go for Great Brittan, if I want to do
business with the European Union or one of its members.
(...)

      Again - it would be lovely to help out by build a constructive,
detailed alternative proposal if you can Andreas, and I imagine that
would be welcome.

See above. I doesn't share your view here, sorry.

Regards,
Andreas