Re: [board-discuss] Acceptance of MC role

I, Ahmad Haris, elected member of the Membership Committee of The
Document Foundation, hereby accept this role within the Stiftung
Bürgerlichen Rechts. My term will start September 19, 2020.

Signed: Ahmad Haris

Ich, Ahmad Haris, gewähltes Mitglied des Mitglieder-Komitees der The
Document Foundation, nehme mein Amt innerhalb der Stiftung Bürgerlichen
Rechts an. Meine Amtszeit beginnt am 19. September 2020.

Unterzeichnet: Ahmad Haris

Pada tanggal Rab, 16 Sep 2020 pukul 06.46 Franklin Weng <
Let me first take this opportunity to personally congratulate you for
your election into the Membership Committee.

Then I kindly invite you to officially accept your position in the MC by
answering to this message with a "Reply all".

With best regards,
Franklin Weng
on behalf of The Document Foundation Board of Directors

Text:

--
Franklin Weng
Deputy chairman, Board of Director & Member, Certification Committee