Re: [board-discuss] Questions To MC Candidates

Hi Andreas,

Thank you for your question.

a) regarding the mission of the MC (§ 12 of the statutes) have you
already participated in board calls during the last two years as
external (non-member)?

I participated in it about two times. I usually read the minutes later.

b) What is your personal take on a 'cooling down' periode between being
a member of leading bodies of the foundation, regarding the first
sentence in the statutes § 12?

In my opinion, there is no need to change the current rules,  unless
MC has been suffering from a shortage of members for some time.

If the shortage of MC members due to resignation is a problem, I think
it is better to increase the capacity of MC.
Because resignations occur for a variety of reasons, not just for
running for elections in BoD.

Best regards,
Shinji

I have two first questions to the candidates:

a) regarding the mission of the MC (§ 12 of the statutes) have you
already participated in board calls during the last two years as
external (non-member)?

b) What is your personal take on a 'cooling down' periode between being
a member of leading bodies of the foundation, regarding the first
sentence in the statutes § 12?

Regards,
Andreas

Shinji Enoki