Re: [board-discuss] UPDATED Draft Marketing Plan 2020-2025

Just a quick note.

On 7/9/20 5:11 PM, Paolo Vecchi wrote:

Slide 15 and 16
These two are a slap into the face of many of the community members. It is made clear that only
contributions to the source code are counted - but outlined as "Community the last two years -
community by numbers". Perhaps the authors should rehearse the regulations of membership of the
TDF and what is considered as contribution there - and correct their metrics then accordingly in
a hurry. For instance, I never contributed one line of code into the repository - so I'm not
contributing? In that metrics surely not. With Italo or Mike S., I'm not that sure  .
The title of the slides should probably state that they talk about code
contributions.

The two slides are extracted from the dashboard, and they are about all
contributions to the project which are parsed by the different tools, so
they are rather inclusive although they do not include all localizations
and all email threads. If you look at the dashboard, the page is called
"community". Code contributions are a subset.

mobile/signal +39.348.5653829 - email italo@libreoffice.org
hangout/jabber italo.vignoli@gmail.com - skype italovignoli
GPG Key ID - 0xAAB8D5C0