Re: [board-discuss] TDF's key goals now in Redmine

Hello Andreas,

Andreas Mantke wrote:

But if you target on e.g. the educational sector you need to identify
the different stake holder (and the way to get in contact with them and
convince them to get involved).

I'm quite familiar with the educational sector. :-) My mum is a retired teacher and I'm in very close contact with my former school. Me and others also jointly work with Munich Café Netzwerk where we've established a set of events for over a decade. So I'm quite aware of the stakeholders in that field.

And if I remember correctly the foundation association and its
co-working organizations published some documents (and strategies) to
involve new volunteers. You should use such resources and also various
opportunities (there) to get in contact with people from different sectors.

We talk to them indeed. I remember that at the foundation's day 2018 we presented our approach to volunteer work, they were quite interested in it.