Date: prev next · Thread: first prev next last
2020 Archives by date, by thread · List index

[board-discuss] Agenda for TDF board meeting on Friday, June 19th at 1300 Berlin time (UTC+2)


Dear community,

find below the agenda for our

-> TDF board meeting with a public part, and followed by a private part
-> on Friday, June 19th at 1300 Berlin time

For time zone conversion, see e.g.
https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converted.html?iso=20200619T13&p1=37&p2=136&p3=241&p4=589


-> at https://jitsi.documentfoundation.org/TDFBoard

We still will go back to jitsi, and please, if possible use Chrome browser and do not use video and until not speaking up please mute.


-> AGENDA:


Public Part

1. Q&A: Answering Questions from the community (All, max. 10 minutes)

Rationale: Provide an opportunity for the community to ask questions to the board and about TDF.

2. Inform & Discuss: Status of Action Items of last board meetings and redmine tickets (Lothar, Stephan/Florian, All 5-10min)

Rationale: Clarifying what is pending, questions to reports in redmine tickets, and what todo, who is caring, until when, it is not the intention to speak about all, but the important or urgent ones


As a reminder, there are following public Action Items from the last board meeting:

AI: KG 3 grow non-coding community + create some KPIs that we can measure. (Florian) AI: KG4 community bonding/ hackfests + ask the staff if they have ideas for a virtual hackfest (Florian) AI: Florian to add updates to Redmine tickets and make public where possible, announce to lists AI: marketing plan 2020-2025 / LOOL + Paolo/Franklin/Michael/Thorsten/Mike/Italo -> continue working on this.


3. Inform & Discuss: LOOL item/marketing plan 2020-2025: Discussion of written proposals/documents, further procedure (from last board meeting, 6 member group, All 15-20min)

Rationale: Status quo, Discussion of written proposals/documents, further procedure


4. Inform & Discuss: "Next next decade manifesto", a renewed document, do we need it, and if: How is the procedure? Stakeholder participation? Time frames? (from last board meeting, Lothar, All max. 10min)

Rationale: Clarifying the need and if, the further procedure with it and risks of such a process


Agenda items of Private Part

5. Inform & Discuss: App store licence agreements with Collabora/CIB/? running out End of June (board members 10min)

Reason why in private: confidential information in discussion about later contracts and potential conflict of interests in public audience

 - No more topic in private so far -

--
Florian Effenberger, Executive Director (Geschäftsführer)
Tel: +49 30 5557992-50 | Mail: floeff@documentfoundation.org
The Document Foundation, Kurfürstendamm 188, 10707 Berlin, DE
Gemeinnützige rechtsfähige Stiftung des bürgerlichen Rechts
Legal details: https://www.documentfoundation.org/imprint

--
To unsubscribe e-mail to: board-discuss+unsubscribe@documentfoundation.org
Problems? https://www.libreoffice.org/get-help/mailing-lists/how-to-unsubscribe/
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.documentfoundation.org/www/board-discuss/
Privacy Policy: https://www.documentfoundation.org/privacy

Context


Privacy Policy | Impressum (Legal Info) | Copyright information: Unless otherwise specified, all text and images on this website are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License. This does not include the source code of LibreOffice, which is licensed under the Mozilla Public License (MPLv2). "LibreOffice" and "The Document Foundation" are registered trademarks of their corresponding registered owners or are in actual use as trademarks in one or more countries. Their respective logos and icons are also subject to international copyright laws. Use thereof is explained in our trademark policy.