Re: [board-discuss] LOOL user experience

Just having a bit of fun :-)

I'm OK with any terminology you want to use to measure the level of
nerdiness of the users.

Paolo

On 26/05/2020 17:02, Heiko Tietze wrote:
Always good to have bike-shedding questions in such a list ;-). First, we have to agree on such a
survey including what exactly we want to learn and which questions we have to ask. The
proficiency self-estimation is just a way to split answers into more or less experienced people.
So back to Stallman/Thorvalds/Musk/Trump, the better option is maybe "I'm a professional system
administrator" (whatever we put there, it's clear that this is the maximum option).