Re: [board-discuss] LOOL user experience

On 26/05/2020 16:09, Brett Cornwall wrote:

On May 26, 2020 6:10:44 AM PDT, Paolo Vecchi <paolo.vecchi@documentfoundation.org> wrote:
4 I think lately Richard Stallman has been involved in controversial
stuff. Maybe it's safer to use Linus Torvalds to avoid comments?
Further, Stallman is actually not very technically proficient these days and makes for a poor
example of a 'God-tier' hacker.
:D True.

So shall we settle for Linus Torvalds or there are other suggestions?

Paolo

--
Paolo Vecchi - Deputy Member of the Board of Directors