Re: [board-discuss] Quarterly TDF 2020 Key Goals update

Daniel Armando Rodriguez wrote on 24/05/2020 23:05:
And the meeting before, it has been promised by the board to inform the
community on the status of the 'TDC project', the plan that envisions to
deal with products in app stores and possibly tendering and maybe more.
That update is to expected very soon.

Let me rephrase, [...] the plan that envisioned to deal with products in
app stores and raised several concerns within the community.

Sure - thanks Daniel. Might be that part of what I wrote is not optimal.
In any case, more clarity will follow soonish :)

Cheers,
Cor

--
Cor Nouws, member Board of Directors