Re: [board-discuss] Self-nomination for next Board

Hi,

Am 27.11.19 um 18:42 schrieb Andreas Mantke:
Hello Paolo,

Am 26.11.19 um 15:53 schrieb Paolo Vecchi:
Self-nomination for next Board (...)

Full Name: Paolo Vecchi
E-mail: paolo@omnis-systems.com and paolo@omniscloud.eu
Affiliation:  Omnis Systems Ltd and Omnis Cloud Sarl

I want only to ask a short question. I looked on the Omnis Systems
website and wonder, if you are providing NextCloud and Koprano with text
editing as a service, aren't you?

because there is no answer to my question, I assume the answer would
disclose an affiliation to one company with a lot of candidates
(including partners) in this voting.

Kind regards,
Andreas