Re: [board-discuss] [VOTE] Host the ODF Toolkit project at TDF

As they say at Apache, +1

S.

On Fri, 30 Nov 2018, 17:05 Thorsten Behrens <thb@documentfoundation.org
wrote:

Dear board,

as the discussion seems to have calmed down, and also folks over at
Apache seem to be supportive - let me call a vote:

* TDF to formally offer the ASF to take over the ODF Toolkit project
* by copying the existing github repo (minus perhaps the simple API)
* taking the existing markdown documentation & website, and on a
best-effort
  basis either importing that into MediaWiki, or keeping a static HTML
  copy available
* offer to take over ownership of the odftoolkit.org domain

Vote is open for the usual 72h.

Cheers,

-- Thorsten