Re: [board-discuss] [ANN] Results for the 2018 Membership Committee election

Dear MC-elect, members & list,

Marina Latini wrote:
Elected Members:
* Gabriele Ponzo
* Klaus-J├╝rgen Weghorn
* Gustavo Buzzatti Pacheco
* Jona Azizaj
* Dennis Roczek

Elected Deputies:
* Ilmari Lauhakangas
* Muhammet Kara
* Ahmad Haris

Congrats to all elected MC people, thanks to everyone for running -
and looking forward to working with you! :)

See you all in Tirana next week I hope, safe travel to all who go!

With best regards,

-- Thorsten