Minutes of the Membership Committee meeting on 2017-10-30
1. Call to order & Roll Call
The meeting took place on 2017-10-30.
Membership Committee Members present: Gustavo Buzzatti Pacheco, Gabriele
Ponzo, Stephan Bergmann, Miklos Vajna, Klaus-Jürgen Weghorn (deputy),
2 - BoD Elections
2.a mail with extra information to members.
We will add some extra text. It must be fully clear that
00:00 is the start of that day, and 24:00 the end.
2.b Looking at the specific tasks in organizing and overseeing
the elections for the MC, these are:
1. extra mails that may be needed
e.g. reminder for people who did not vote yet
- task for the chair
2. handle back-up list of emails+tokens, when voting starts
members may need to ask for resending of the token
- task for the chair
3. access to the server having the voting software
website + database, to be able to oversee the process
- at least one MC member should do this, preferably two
- Stephan and Miklos will do this
4. pulling raw data from the database after voting and
handling with the software for the results according
the Meek method
- at least two MC members should do this
- Miklos and chair and Stephan will do this.
3 - New chairman
3.a Cor has announced to step down as chairman, since he is candidate
for the BoD. So we need to vote on a new chair.
- Stephan and Miklos Suggesting Gabriele as the new Chair since
he is one of the longest standing members, and Gustavo already
handles most of the work for the mcm-DB.
- Gabriele is indeed willing to do this, with some support.
- All votes support Gabriele as new chairman.
- Thanks to Gabriele for being willing to do this.
4 - Notes meeting 2017-10-10
4.a Any more remarks? (Thanks Gustavo for yours.)
4.b If we are happy with it, can we put it on the wiki, or mail
to a public list, or..
- Plan is to publish the Rome minutes on the wiki. (Cor)
and mail the members-list about the publication (Gabriele)
- Do this by the end of this week. Remarks can be sent
5 - Mail to attendees from the conference.
- We have not seen any more suggestions on the draft mail we did
send to TDF-core
So let's ask Italo/* to actually send it. (Gabriele)
6 - Closing of the meeting
Miklos Vajna, Keepers of the minutes
Cor Nouws, chairman first part of the meeting
Gabriele Ponzo, chairman second part of the meeting
- [board-discuss] MC meeting minutes 2017-10-30 · Gustavo Buzzatti Pacheco
Impressum (Legal Info)
: Unless otherwise specified, all text and images
on this website are licensed under the
Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License
This does not include the source code of LibreOffice, which is
licensed under the Mozilla Public License (MPLv2
"LibreOffice" and "The Document Foundation" are
registered trademarks of their corresponding registered owners or are
in actual use as trademarks in one or more countries. Their respective
logos and icons are also subject to international copyright laws. Use
thereof is explained in our trademark policy