Re: [board-discuss] Procedure Of TDF Board Elections

Hi Simon, Cor, all,

Am 31.10.2017 um 20:46 schrieb Simon Phipps:

On 31 Oct 2017 18:54, "Andreas Mantke" <maand@gmx.de
<mailto:maand@gmx.de>> wrote:

    Hi Simon, Cor, all,

    Am 31.10.2017 um 19:19 schrieb Simon Phipps:

    > On Tue, Oct 31, 2017 at 5:22 PM, Andreas Mantke <maand@gmx.de
    <mailto:maand@gmx.de>
    > <mailto:maand@gmx.de <mailto:maand@gmx.de>>> wrote:
    >
    >     Hi Cor, all,
    >
    >     Am 31.10.2017 um 17:12 schrieb Cor Nouws:
    >     > Hi Andreas,
    >     >
    >     > Andreas Mantke wrote on 31-10-17 13:44:
    >     >
    >     >> that's not the topic, I wrote about. I wrote about very
    close personal
    >     >> or economic connections, not the usual friendship etc.
    >     >
    >     > In business, one often makes the most deals with people
    you're friendly
    >     > with ;)
    >     > So let's try to all be friends and use the appropriate rules
    to prevent
    >     > personal relations being the stronger argument than rational
    considerations.
    >     >
    >
    >     I'm not talking about not being friendly with each other
    (that's also a
    >     rule written in the statutes), but about the fact that TDF is an
    >     organization with rules and a lot of credit based also on good
    behavior
    >     and transparent administration/organization.
    >

    > Andreas, do you have a specific request or proposal?

    yes, as I already mentioned and quoted here:

    "Thus the people acting on both bodies shouldn't have immunity of
    witness because of a or economic dependence to a member of the the other
    body."

I'm sorry, I don't know what this means. Are you requesting
disqualification of a candidate?

no, because if I don't miss anything, there is only one candidate yet.

Cheers,
Andreas

--
## Infrastructure Developer LibreOffice
## Freie Office-Suite für Windows, Linux, Mac