[board-discuss] Invitation: formal Board meeting for the annual report

Dear board members,

one of the board's duties is to write and formally approve TDF's annual
report. This needs to be handed in to the foundation authorities no
later than April 30th.

Therefore, I hereby invite all members of the board of directors to a
formal board meeting via phone conference on

** Monday, April 10th, 17:00 Berlin local time **

The only agenda item for this formal meeting is the approval of the
annual report.

We'll start our meeting in the public room.

I'd ask all board members to reserve this time slot for joining the
call. In case you really cannot attend, please nominate your
representing deputy publically, by name, in time.

Thanks a lot,
Marina

--
Marina Latini, Chairwoman of the Board of Directors
Tel: +39 3497482812 | IRC: deneb_alpha on Freenode