Re: [board-discuss] Harassment and lack of code of conduct

Hi K-J & Simon,

On 01/02/17 14:38, Simon Phipps wrote:
    We should also include João's reactions in this discussion.
    There should be a real stop to defame a member or anybody else in
    our community.

        Indeed - it is good timing =)

    Maybe if we can't get a code of conduct we should have a plan of
    reacting/blocking.

        I suspect we will get a CoC - but probably not in the next minutes or
days; these things take time.

The Code should indicate that a Trustee can forfeit membership
for a serious breach.

        Interestingly, he was not a member anymore, and had been trying to
remove himself from that mailing list for quite some time - it appears.
So - in this (rather unusual) case, I suspect encouraging quicker
curation of the mailing list would have avoided this problem.

        ATB,

                Michael.

--
michael.meeks@collabora.com <><, Pseudo Engineer, itinerant idiot