[board-discuss] Self nomination for Membership Committee

Dear Members of the Foundation, dear Board Members,

Hereby I run for candidate for the Membership Committee.

I am an instructor in IT business, teacher in a distance learning school and
social media manager. My collaboration with Open Office startet, when I made
the membership administration for FrODeV, the entity that helped to create
the TDF. Since then I represented Libre Office in various opportunities.
Last was the Didacta Fair in Cologne. Under
https://blog.documentfoundation.org/blog/2016/03/02/libreoffice-didacta/ you
can see our report (in English) and download in German, Spanish and French).
Also I am taking care of the german account of Libre Office in Facebook,
Twitter and Google+. I would like to contribute in the membership committee.

Full name: Ellen Pape
Email: ellenp...@)libreoffice.org
Affiliation: none relevant
I will provide information on all future changes relating these informations
as soon as possible.

Best wishes
Ellen Pape

-- To unsubscribe e-mail to: board-discuss+unsubscribe@documentfoundation.org Problems? http://www.libreoffice.org/get-help/mailing-lists/how-to-unsubscribe/ Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette List archive: http://listarchives.documentfoundation.org/www/board-discuss/ All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted