[board-discuss] membership committee: Noel Grandin

Hi

Running for membership committee, 3+ years of contributing my own special
brand of disruption to the LibreOffice codebase, 20+ years of experience in
the software industry. 30+ years of programming.

Full Name:
    Noel John Grandin
Email(s):
    noelgrandin@gmail.com