Re: [board-discuss] Fwd: OSCAL Tirana

On Fri, 2016-03-25 at 00:32 +0100, Italo Vignoli wrote:
The attached message is still waiting for an answer. In the meantime, I
have booked my travel, and the expense is going to be less than half the
amount originally forecasted.

I need the approval of the expense from the marketing/community budget.

        Not sure I'm an approver for that budget; but it sounds pretty sensible
to me =)

        +1

        ATB,

                Michael.