[board-discuss] time for next board call

Hello,

the next scheduled board call would be Easter Monday, March 28, which is a public holiday and a "long weekend" in many countries.

Some might not be available for the board call (including myself, as I have plans with the family and filed two vacation days), but we should not skip the call entirely.

How's the board's availability? I can prepare my things and e-mail them in advance, and at least try to join via phone (though no guarantees). If more people aren't available, looking at the previous poll, an alternate date and time could be

        Thursday, March 31, 1800 Berlin time
        (Note that daylight savings kick in around that week)

Would that work for everyone? If it's more complicated, I setup a poll... ;-)

Thanks,

Tel: +49 30 5557992-50 | IRC: floeff on Freenode