[board-discuss] Representation in the board in my absence

Hi,

I, Jan Holešovský, elected member of the Board of The Document
Foundation, hereby and until further notice, nominate the following
deputies to represent me during board calls, in the order set forth
below:

1. Deputy Norbert Thiebaud
2. Deputy Bjoern Michaelsen
3. Deputy Andreas Mantke