Re: [board-discuss] Re: Stepping down from Membership Committee

Dear TDF Members,
Am 27.01.2016 um 03:14 schrieb Thorsten Behrens:
[...]

As per our statutes § 12 II [1], the deputy that follows next in order
of preference will become a full member of the Membership Committee.
Based on the last elections, [2] this is Klaus-Jürgen Weghorn.

I therefore ask you, Klaus-Jürgen Weghorn, if you accept your new role
and want to serve in The Document Foundation's Membership Committee as
full member?

I, Klaus-Jürgen Weghorn, hereby accept my new role and want to serve in the Document Foundation's Membership Committee as full meber.

--
Grüße
Klaus-Jürgen Weghorn

Member of TheDocumentFoundation