[board-discuss] Re: Accepting my position in the Board

Dear Cor,

Il 01/01/2016 11:26 AM, Cor Nouws ha scritto:
Dear Osvaldo,

Let me first take this opportunity to personally congratulate you with
your election as member of the Board and wishing you a happy new year!
I hope your time on the board will be both joyous and fruitful.

Then: this mail is to invite you to officially accept your position in
the Board. Can you please do so by respond with a reply all?

Kindest regards,
Cor Nouws - Chairman Membership Committee

     thanks so much for your warm words!
I wish you and all TDF Community a fruitful, healthy and peaceful New Year!

Here is my statement of acceptance of my position in the Board of Directors:

I, Osvaldo Gervasi, elected Director of the Board of The Document Foundation, hereby accept this position within the Stiftung bürgerlichen Rechts "The Document Foundation".
My term will start February 18, 2016.

Signed: Osvaldo Gervasi

Ich, Osvaldo Gervasi, gewähltes Vorstandsmitglied der The Document Foundation, nehme mein Amt innerhalb der Stiftung bürgerlichen Rechts "The Document Foundation" an.
Meine Amtszeit beginnt am 18. Februar 2016.

Signed: Osvaldo Gervasi

Kind Regards,
--Osvaldo