[board-discuss] Board of Directors Candidacy removal

Dear fellow member,

For personal reasons I cannot proceed anymore with my candidacy for the
Board of Directors for the 2016-1018 term. My current activities on the
Board will end normally at the end of this term.

I wish good luck for the next Board of Directors.

Best,

--
Eliane Domingos de Sousa, Deputy Chairman of the Board
Tel: +55 21 2178-9696 | Mobile: +55 21 9 9837-6149