[board-discuss] daylight savings and BoD calls

Hello,

a quick note, as in many countries daylight savings end soon (we move to "winter time" in our hemisphere): as previously agreed, the board call times are bound to Berlin time. [1]

This means that for some, this weekend they will move to 1600 UTC instead of previously 1500 UTC.

The calendar invites should still be valid, as they will show the correct time.

If in doubt, please check a site like www.timeanddate.com for Berlin time.

Thanks,
Florian

[1] See https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/TDF/BoD_Meetings#Date_and_Time

Tel: +49 30 5557992-50 | IRC: floeff on Freenode