Re: [board-discuss] Publication of ledgers

Florian Effenberger wrote:
we are glad to announce we have finally begun publishing our accounting
ledgers to the general public.

[...]

You can find them at https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/TDF/Ledgers

This is just to mention that monthly ledgers up to and including July
are now available from the above page - thanks a lot, Sophie and
Florian!

I'll probably not announce every monthly update here (unless people
explicitely find this useful); instead interested parties are
encouraged to add the wiki page to their watch list for timely update
emails.

Let me instead take the opportunity to thank all sponsors for your
generous, continued support of TDF's mission. As you can see from the
financials, TDF enjoys a wonderfully stable stream of donation income.

All the best,

-- Thorsten