Re: [board-discuss] Budget for event FISL16

Le 7 juillet 2015 13:47:28 GMT+02:00, Italo Vignoli <italo@libreoffice.org> a écrit :
Re-Approved, Italo

On 07/07/15 13:22, Eliane Domingos de Sousa wrote:
Dear Marketing,

Apologize for the late request.

I would like to request a budget for the event FISL16, for expenses
with
air ticket and hotel. The event will happen this week July 8 to 11
and
I'll have the following activities:

* Lecture: LibreOffice Online and LibreOffice 5.0
* Lecture: LibreOffice Extensions
* Lecture: Strategies of Migration for LibreOffice
* Lecture: LibreOffice Magazine

Budget: BRL 1.067,00

Eliane,

Co-marketing hat on here: approved.