Re: [board-discuss] Budget for event FISL16

Re-Approved, Italo

On 07/07/15 13:22, Eliane Domingos de Sousa wrote:
Dear Marketing,

Apologize for the late request.

I would like to request a budget for the event FISL16, for expenses with
air ticket and hotel. The event will happen this week July 8 to 11 and
I'll have the following activities:

* Lecture: LibreOffice Online and LibreOffice 5.0
* Lecture: LibreOffice Extensions
* Lecture: Strategies of Migration for LibreOffice
* Lecture: LibreOffice Magazine

Budget: BRL 1.067,00

--
Italo Vignoli - Marketing & PR