Re: [board-discuss] Grant request: LibreOffice project dashboard/"All about LibreOffice"

Hi,

On Thu, Jul 02, 2015 at 04:48:46PM +0200, Thorsten Behrens wrote:
One small addition/clarification: I'd also like to have statistics
available, e.g. what we currently show on the various credits
pages. Some of that is generated semi-manually, and therefore will
free precious time with TDF's admin team.

Agreed that is a worthy thing to have and the proposal should support
generating/publishing such stats. I havent included it as a goal in the
initial proposal explicitly to not explode the requirements and prevent
bikeshedding on which stats to generate how. If it can be formalized
well-enough to be part of a tender with reasonable effort, no objections at all.

As a designer, I want to be able to create subpages that present filtered
information of interest to a specific subproject e.g. events and actions of
interest for development, of interest for QA etc.

Small addition/clarification here as well - that should naturally be
embeddable e.g. in Silverstripe pages.

I hope the 'export everything as RSS' should help getting this into
Silverstripe (or ~any other CMS) at least in a basic form. But indeed, since we
are concretely using Silverstripe, might be good to be explicit about that.

Best,

Bjoern