Re: [board-discuss] Grant request: IT&Business fair

Florian Effenberger wrote:
Grant Proposal:  6500 Euro for a booth at the IT&Business fair in Stuttgart
(http://www.messe-stuttgart.de/it-business/) 29.9.-1.10.2015

Grant Objective: Promote LibreOffice in the German market. Announce the
launch of LibreOffice 5.0.

I approve. Reaching out, outside of our usual filter bubble, is quite
high on my personal priority list, so thanks to Ellen and Thomas for
the proposal (and doing the actual work)!

Cheers,

-- Thorsten