[board-discuss] Changed board call times
in its meeting on June 24, the board has agreed on the following new
board call times:
The board calls will be held 90 minutes earlier every other meeting.
* We had a call at 17:00 Berlin time (right now 15:00 UTC) on June 24,
calendar week 26.
* No call in calendar week 27, this week.
* A call at 15:30 Berlin time (right now 13:30 UTC) on July 8, calendar
* No call the week thereafter, calendar week 29.
* A call at 17:00 Berlin time (right now 15:00 UTC) on July 22, calendar
* And then the cycle starts again.
As usual, you can find all the details on
Florian Effenberger, Executive Director (Geschäftsführer)
Tel: +49 30 5557992-50 | IRC: floeff on Freenode
The Document Foundation, Kurfürstendamm 188, 10707 Berlin, DE
Gemeinnützige rechtsfähige Stiftung des bürgerlichen Rechts
Legal details: http://www.documentfoundation.org/imprint
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.documentfoundation.org/www/board-discuss/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
- [board-discuss] Changed board call times · Florian Effenberger
Impressum (Legal Info)
: Unless otherwise specified, all text and images
on this website are licensed under the
Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License
This does not include the source code of LibreOffice, which is
licensed under the Mozilla Public License (MPLv2
"LibreOffice" and "The Document Foundation" are
registered trademarks of their corresponding registered owners or are
in actual use as trademarks in one or more countries. Their respective
logos and icons are also subject to international copyright laws. Use
thereof is explained in our trademark policy